Grass fed Raw-Milk through herd-shares.
Our Father’s Farm
From Our Farm to Your Table
Journey To Health One Day Seminar!
Learn about divine design and how to take personal responsibility for your health.
Join us at Our Father’s Farm on
Saturday, April 15th
Learn the “pillars of health” how God designed our bodies and the simple, often free, things we can do to cooperate with that design in order to achieve better health and wellness.
Topics of learning and hands-on experience include:
– 14 Pillars of Health, so that you can make lifestyle choices that will help you thrive not just survive.
– How to switch to natural, nutrient dense local foods
– How to make the most of these more expensive real foods
– Lacto and Salt brine fermentation procedures (make your own multivitamins, enzymes, & minerals!)
– Kefir and Kefir Cheese
– What to do with Whey
– Kombucha, what it is, why you want it and how to brew in yourself
– Grinding, Soaking, and baking with whole/soaked/sprouted grains
– Building an herbal/homeopathic health and “first aid kit” and how to use basic herbs and remedies for home health
– What YOU can do when someone in your family gets sick
– Make your own green cleaning supplies
… and MORE!
Cost: $65 per person (spouses can come with you for an additional $55)
Price includes the seminar, a farm tour, hands-on kitchen experience with some make and enjoy Lacto-fermented veggies and condiments, booklet, of information, recipes and ideas, containing references and sources for topics discussed for future reference and lunch and snacks made from Our Father’s Farm fresh ingredients!
Where: Our Father’s Farm 2664 Deer View Rd, Gretna VA 24557
Send your payment to secure a spot in this class, seats are limited. Please make checks payable to “Our Father’s Farm” and send to the address below. Or pay using Paypal.
We look forward to seeing some of you for an exciting day of learning, tasting, seeing, and doing!
“I loved hearing Kim’s journey to healthy eating- it is empowering & filled with encouragement. I walked away from the workshop with knowledge, motivation and the desire to take the time to provide & prepare my best to serve my family. I enjoyed the hands-on time in the kitchen learning a new way to prepare healthy food.
Kim speaks through experience and her convictions and joy for what she shares is amazing.”